- Management of existing clients and retention of business.
- New business development.
- Cold calling for new clients.
- Applicant management.
- Sound knowledge of sales within the service industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- New business.
- Existing business – maintain and increase the sales volumes without loss of margin.
- Submit sales and activity reports.
- Attend sales meetings and issue reports are required.
- Client relationship development.
- Client visits.
- Management of applicants.
- Candidate management.
- Placing candidates with clients.
- Managing after service deliverables.
- Assist with debt collection where there are queries or problems.
Driving Business Direction
- Build strong relationships with clients and candidates.
People Management / Leadership
- Build strong relationships with clients, candidates and peers to ensure business growth, efficiency and innovation.
- Possesses a passion to help team members and clients.
- Detail-orientated, goal-orientated, task driven.
- Enjoys being part of the team.
Educational and Experience Requirements and Preferences
- Grade 12.
- Provable commission earnings.
- Provable sales track record.
- Good command of the English language – written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience within the recruitment industry with at least two years’ experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- People’s person.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Own reliable transport.
Remuneration: R20 000.00 to R35 000.00 per month negotiable
Respond to: email@example.com