As part of our integrated offering, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of fully accredited qualifications, skills programmes, learnerships and
apprenticeships across a range of Sector Education Training Authorities and other accrediting bodies, including:
• Department of Labour (No. 431 Driver Machinery Training)
• Department of Labour (CI 209/3/12/1 First Aid Training)
• Department of Transport (Approval No PRDP(D) 2008/6)
• Transport Education Training Authority (No. TETA 03-017)
• Construction Education Training Authority (No. 5R5016)
Our portfolio of QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS PROGRAMMES and
APPRENTICESHIPS covers the following disciplines and areas of expertise:
• Artisan Development
• Building and Civil Construction
• Community Housebuilding
• Handyman Training
• Painting and Decor
• Plastering and Tiling
Heavy Plant and Equipment:
This includes the professional development of operators for equipment
such as articulated dump trucks, locomotives, dozers, loaders, rollers, tractors
This includes the professional development and certification of operators for
equipment such as forklifts, overhead cranes, pallet trucks, reach trucks, tower
cranes and more.
Occupational Health and Safety:
• First Aid
• Fire Fighting
• Occupational Health and Safety (SHE Rep)
• Occupational health and Safety Compliance
Our programmes afford employees and individuals the opportunity to:
• Develop a new skill or trade.
• Refresh their knowledge and develop new ways of thinking and application.
• Become certified to operate specific equipment and/or machinery.
• Prepare for trade tests.
• Work towards the completion of their apprenticeship.